Placement of an order indicates acceptance of the terms & conditions listed on this page.
Pricing Changes & Misprints
Merchandise, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to correction at any time without notice.
How to Order
We have made every effort to make our web site as easy to use as possible. If you encounter any issuez when pacing an online order, please let us know via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +40 771 712 584
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Rodbuilding Shop ensures that your credit card is 100% secured when you shop in our web site. We guarantee all purchases against credit card fraud when place through our secure server. In the unfortunate event that someone has unlawfully used your credit card number Rodbuilding Shop will cover that liability up to the maximum of $50.00. This guarantee applies to purchases made using Rodbuilding Shop's secure server (https: protocol).
Rodbuilding Shop uses "Secure Sockets Layer" software which is the industry standard for website security. When you enter your credit card number, it is encrypted and sent to us. Only our servers can unencrypt your information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us within 15 days. An RMA number may be requested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40 771 712 584. You will be provided with an RMA number and instructions for sending the product(s) back to us. Please have your invoice number available. Please note the following:
- Rodbuilding Shop reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns.
- To obtain the RMA number, please provide us with the invoice number and reason for the return.
- Once you receive a return authorization you may return unused items along with all accessories within 15 days for an exchange or refund. All items must be returned in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Rodbuilding Shop will not accept returned merchandise without a return authorization (RMA) number. This number must be posted in a visible place on the outside of the package.
- Merchandise must include a copy of your invoice. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy, if not otherwise stated, or not otherwise instructed by our department.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for credit for returned items.
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be prepaid by the customer. We will not accept unpaid shipping returns.
- Custom rods sales are final.
- Special orders may not be returned.
If the package was damaged in shipping, refuse shipment or make sure the driver notes the damage on the delivery ticket. Save all original damaged packaging material and merchandise for the carrier to inspect. All international shipments will be insured for their total value.
If you have any questions regarding warranty return procedures, please visit our warranty page.
Clearance, Discounted, Liquidation & Closeout Items
All sales of clearance, closeout, discounted and liquidation items are considered final. Returns will not be accepted unless an item has been determined to be defective, at our sole discretion.